Don't ask this mod to ease up, the Turbo Squonk mod from Purge is hefty as heck!
It's made of an attractive fully delrin chassis, with a cerakoted "chamelon" finish and a very solid aluminium battery door to keep everything in check. The Purge quality really stands out here, everything is beautifully smooth as usual!
The internal bottle is a hefty 8.5ml capacity made of silky smooth silicone, and it even comes with Purge's own 15ml refill bottle you can keep on you for easy on the go fills. The Turbo takes 20700 batteries natively, but comes with an 18650 adapter too.
Coupled with silver plated copper battery contacts, this is a mod perfect for any squonk fanatic out there.
- Dimensions: 84mm x 57mm x 27mm
- Heat Resistant Delrin Chassis and Aluminum Battery Bay Door
- Cerakote Chameleon Finish
- 8.5ml Juice Capacity in a Silky Black Silicone Bottle
- Accepts Single 18650 or 20700 Batteries (Sold Seperately)
- Magnetic Delrin Battery Bay Door
- Silver-Plated Copper Contact
- Mechanical Operation with Direct Voltage Output
- Silver-Plated Copper Battery Contacts
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Spring-Loaded Silver-Plated Copper BF Pin
What's in the box:
- 1 x Turbo Mechanical Squonk Box by Purge Mods
- 1 x 8.5mL Black Silicone Purge Bottle
- 1 x 15mL Black Silicone Purge Refill Bottle
- 1 x Delrin 18650 Battery Adaptor
- 1 x Battery Removal Ribbon
- 1 x Canvas Carrying Pouch
- Spare 510 PEEK & O-Rings
- Purge Mods Authenticity Card
You must read, understand, and agree to the following before purchasing: This is an advanced piece of hardware that is absolutely not suitable for use by beginners or anyone who doesn't have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of Ohm's law and battery safety. If you're a new vaper and this device was recommended to you by a friend, then that person is a bad friend and you should be suspicious of all of their opinions from now on.
Serious injury and bodily harm can be caused by incorrect use of this device, and Vapers Den will not be held liable for any issues that arise from improper handling or lack of proper knowledge. It is entirely incumbent on you to research and understand the safe operation of this mechanical mod.
Unlike regulated devices, mechanical mods do not have any internal circuitry to detect improperly oriented batteries, nor do they limit battery discharge or incorporate any safety cutoffs. For that reason, it is vitally important that you take note of and follow the battery orientation marks on the device to avoid shorts, and to only ever use high-drain batteries that are in excellent condition with no bumps or dents, and which are properly wrapped.
This is not a toy, do not be cavalier with your safety. If you have any doubt whatsoever about the level of knowledge required to safely use this device, buy something else. There are plenty of regulated devices capable of producing just as much vapour without any of the risks associated with mechanical devices.